Product added to cart
MHI Honda 2.0L Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade
Free Shipping Over $199
Take Your Honda 2.0L Engine to a Whole New Level With MHI's Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade
Compatible with: 2017+ Honda Civic Type R (FK8), 2018+ Honda Accord 2.0T (CV2), 2019+ Acura RDX 2.0T (TC1/TC2), 2019+ Acura TLX 2.0T (UB5/UB6)
The MHI Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade for Honda 2.0T engines is a 100-percent bolt-on upgrade made by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), the OEM supplier to Honda. If you want an impressive boost in power with no sacrifice in spool time or reliability for your 10th Gen Civic Type R (or other 2.0T compatible vehicles), then this turbocharger is exactly what you’re looking for.
Full-Race worked with Mitsubishi and Hondata to create a true plug-and-play solution that eliminates the need to update or change all of the other parts that come with a typical turbocharger upgrade. A simple product that can be installed using all of the stock components—this is a true bolt-on solution for drivers who want to get more out of their vehicles without having to spend hours in the garage.
With all-new turbine and compressor wheels, this turbo upgrade qualifies as a stage 2 turbo. This stage 2 turbo designation features an increase of 7mm larger compressor and 5mm larger turbine compared to the original OEM Civic Type R turbo. You can expect an increase in power of around 33 percent (to ~400hp), with a potential for up to 60+ percent increase in power (500+hp) with race fuel or ethanol.
Power gains are only good if created reliably. Thankfully MHI is a trusted manufacturer that makes all of Honda’s OEM turbochargers. The housings are completely identical to the stock turbo, retaining all of the same mounting points and footprint. It also retains the OEM blowoff valve, electronic wastegate actuator, oil feed and drain, and water inlet and outlet.
- This MHI turbo upgrade designed for the FK8 Civic Type R is compatible with other Honda and Acura vehicles, including 2018+ Accord 2.0T, 2019+ RDX 2.0T, 2019+ TLX 2.0T
- For detailed information on adding the FK8 Civic Type R MHI turbo upgrade to these vehicles, ensure you follow this guide from Hondata.
- Full-Race also offers this step-by-step installation guide for customers.
- For the best experience with this turbo kit, it's highly recommended you upgrade to the following equipment:
For additional Honda Civic Type R and Honda/Acura 2.0L Turbo engine upgrades, check out all our 10th Gen Civic offerings.
An impressive increase in the size of the compressor wheel helps increase power while still maintaining the stock fitment.
- Compressor Exducer: 65mm (58mm stock)
- Compressor Inducer: 51.5mm (49mm stock)
With a larger compressor comes the need for a larger higher-flowing turbine, so we’ve updated the turbine wheel, too.
- Turbine Inducer: 52mm (47mm stock)
- Turbine Exducer: 47.7mm (41.23mm stock)
Additional Turbo Specifications
Dyno Graph: Stock Turbo v. MHI Stage 2 Turbo (91Octane)
For more info please contact us.
|Product Name||MHI Honda 2.0L Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade|
Write Your Own Review