10th Gen Civic Type R G Series IWG Turbo kit w/ 3.5″ Intake and Air Box
Our G Series Turbo kit was engineered and designed as a completely bolt-on installation that extracts the most possible performance from the turbocharged Honda K20C1 engine, and easily adapts to multiple forms of driving from time attack battles, drag racing, road racing, autocross and more.
The proven Full-Race design results in a turbo kit that spools like stock at light throttle and boosts unmistakably like a Turbo Honda at WOT. Completely civilized when you want it, and a monster when you need it!
We use the world’s best turbo technology in combination with our proven design and fabrication skills – to achieve a faster spool with a broader and more usable powerband than any comparable FK8 CTR turbo setup on the market. This kit has been rigorously torture tested on road racing circuits, drag strips, and the dyno, plus over a year of daily driving and hard weekend track use on the books. With 15+ years experience building world class Honda turbo kits, Full-Race has designed this kit to be an exceptionally responsive turbo system that’s easy to install and performs flawlessly. Additionally, if you ever want to revert back to stock, the kit can be easily removed, as no permanent modifications are required.
Electronic Wastegate Control
The 2.0 liter engine’s ability to electronically control boost (wastegate position) is hugely important to the overall vehicle performance. Each component of this kit was engineered to compliment and retain OEM electronic wastegate actuator and torque strategies – not hacking or compromising the control system that makes this car so good. It may not sound like a big deal on internet forums where dump tubes and external wastegates are the norm – but electronic wastegate actuators have proven to be more consistent and far more precise than mechanical wastegates and spring pressure adjustments could ever be. We have worked extensively with Hondata and MHI (OE Turbo Supplier to Honda) to retain this OEM electronic wastegate control, making tuning and setup a breeze on all stock ECU based tuning programs. Hondata base maps are available. Stand alone tuning is also possible if that’s your preference.
Key Design Features
- 100% V-band connections for Turbo and Manifold for the most un-restrictive exhaust flow possible and ease of maintenance / installation
- Fully retained OEM Electronic Wastegate actuator (more precise, more consistent than external wastegates)
- Tial Q BOV
- 3.5″ oversized MAF Intake and Airbox Included (Hondata MAF scaling available)
- Stock location turbo fitment for the greatest compatibility with other aftermarket parts like intercoolers, charge piping, and exhausts.
- 3″ Garrett G Series v-band downpipe
- Billet aluminum oil and water fittings
- Full-Race charge piping, couplers and clamps
- Optional PTE turbo blanket and charge pipe blankets available
- Designed to be used with our intercooler kit (sold seperately)
- Optional 2000 degree ceramic coating
Full-Race Honda FK8 CTR 3″ downpipe
FK8 Radiator Upgrade – direct fit, plug and play
Honda FK8 CIvic Type-R EFR Turbo Kit Options:
- Intercooler Upgrade (recommended)
- Radiator Upgrade
- PTP Turbo Blanket
- PTP Inlet Pipe Blanket
- Fuel System Upgrade
- Hasport Motor Mounts – Rear Only or Full Kit in either 62A Street or 82A Race Durometer
- 2000F Ceramic Coated Manifold & Downpipe
- 2000F Ceramic Coated Turbo
Our FK8 Civic Type R Turbo Kit is also available with a BorgWarner EFR turbocharger if that’s your preference. Please contact us with any questions you may have at [email protected]