Xtreme-DI (XDI) Upgraded High Pressure High Performance Direct Injection Fuel Pump For Ford EcoBoost (F-150, Raptor, Mustang, Edge, Fusion, SHO, Focus ST, Explorer ST)
240LPH @ 7000rpm (actual measured flow)
On a 2.3 Mustang with stock turbo, just an XDI-HPFP35 is needed to run full E85. No LPFP, no bigger injectors, no port injection.
Up to 450lbft possible but not recommended with stock motor. 383whp (auto) / 400whp (manual), turbo limited.
With bigger turbo and E85 you need the XDI-HPFP35 and our XDI+55% DI-Injectors for >420whp, up to 500-550whp.
Above 500-550whp on E85 you need the XDI-HPFP60 and our XDI+55% DI-Injectors.
Housing material: stainless steel, hard coated AluminumTuning Support: Standalone, SCT, COBB
XDI gives us the difference we have been searching for.
E85, aftermarket turbos, built motors, high horsepower…
If you any of these are on your mind, then you need an upgraded high pressure fuel pump.
XDI-HPFP-35 provides a 35% increase over stock!
35% over the factory high pressure fuel pump. If that isn’t enough, they offer the XDI-HPFP-60 as well.
Injection Pressure Comparison for Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost V6:
- OEM: 150bar / 2150psi
- XDI-HPFP-35: 200bar / 2900psi
- Application Maximum Rail Pressure: 200bar / 2900psi
- Fuel Compatibility: all known fuels, all Ethanol blends
- Electric Connector: Bosch Compact 2-pin
- Driver Profile: OEM
- Mechanical Data Geometric Volume: 1.58cc / rev (depending on cam lobe)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 200LPH (depending on cam lobe)
- Housing material: stainless steel hard coated
- Aluminum O-Ring material: Viton
- Cam-Lobe: 4×4.4mm (same for 2.3 EcoBoost Mustang)
200bar / 2900psi (XDI-HPFP35)
250bar / 3625psi (XDI-HPFP60)
Driver Profile: XDI, tuning changes needed
Accessories: electric pigtail
1.52cc / rev
(+36% capacity over OEM 1.12cc/rev)