AEM Performance Electronics 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump Now Available!
AEM Performance Electronics’ 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels and is tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100, and all types of gasoline.
The AEM Performance Electronics 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high-performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre-filter, internal fuel hose, clamps, end cap, and rubber buffer sleeve. Every fuel pump is tested to flow 340lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100, and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340lph @ 40 psi
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Includes pre-filter, hose, clamps, flying lead, end cap, and rubber buffer sleeve
50-1200, AEM 340LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump Kit – Ethanol Compatible