Turbosmart 40mm Gen V CompGate
Turbosmart 40mm GenV CompGate Wastegate
- 40mm valve size
- V-band clamps to suit 1 3/4” OD dumptube
- Locking collar for compact size and easy spring changes
- Solid, one-piece coated valve
- Advanced silicone Nomex diaphragm
- Available in Motorsport and Compressed Gas versions
APPLICATIONS:Suitable for all turbocharged vehicles with an external wastegate turbo system. Ideal for twinscroll dual wastegate turbo kit configurations. Flanges suit 1.75” outside diameter pipe.
Includes:14PSI Spring (installed), Inlet and outlet Weld Flanges, Inlet and outlet V-Band clamps, Valve seat, 2 x 1/8" NPT blanking plugs, 2 x 1/8" NPT Vacuum nipples, Locking Ring removal tool. Spring options available to customer specifications.
IMPORTANT NOTES ON SETTING THE WASTEGATE ACTUATOR SPRING PRESSURE This external wastegate actuator allows for different combinations of spring pressures. All possible spring combinations are shown in the table below. The tuner can use a combinations of up to 3 springs to achieve the desired base boost pressure. To aid in the identification of these springs they are supplied color coded. If this color coding is not clear please use the dimensions in the following table to identify the spring. The springs chosen should be rated to the lowest boost level desired.
- Fitting a heavier wastegate actuator spring may cause a higher than expected increase in boost pressure.
- Turbosmart recommends adjusting your boost controller back to its minimum setting and measuring the new minimum boost pressure achieved by the new spring, before increasing your boost pressure again.
- Use of a turbocharger speed sensor is a good idea if you plan to run very high boost levels
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.