Product added to cart
Garrett GVW-45 Wastegate Kit 45mm
Free Shipping Over $199
The 45mm Garrett GVW-45 Wastegate Provides Optimal Boost Control For Your Turbocharged Engine
Optimal boost control with the maximum flow possible—Garrett's 45mm GVW-45 wastegate vents exhaust gasses around the turbine wheel to precisely regulate turbocharger shaft speed for any racing turbocharger. The GVW-45 Wastegate kit has been CFD tested to deliver thermal efficiency with superior durability and versatility.
Garrett engineers believed making a truly great wastegate would be easy. They quickly found out that wasn't the case. It took the team a full year to design the GVW wastegates (GVW-40, GVW-45, GVW-50). And when they were finished, they'd crafted what is the most impressive wastegate available. Developed with the help of Formula 1 teams, this wastegate provides 5% more boost than any competitor and stays dead consistent in terms of performance no matter the temperature, and it does it for longer than any competitor.
Cast from high-temp stainless steel and rated for exhaust temperatures up to 1050 degrees C, this 45mm wastegate comes set to 1 bar (14.5 psi) but includes all springs for you to configure from 0.2 bar (2.9 psi) to 1.7 bar (24.7 psi) base boost. Garrett provides everything you need to begin installation as soon as the product arrives, from fasteners, springs, and fittings, to V-bands, clamps, and flanges. You'll be ready to race with the GVW-45.
Technology & Features
- CFD tested for maximum flow and thermal efficiency
- Superb reliability thanks to optimized actuation stability and temperature resistance
- Bushing components are fully-replaceable, increasing service life
- Easy Nomex diaphragm replacement
- Watercooled actuator ports (optional)
- Valve diameter: 45mm
- Valve mass: 1.47kg | 52oz
- Maximum spring base pressure: 1.7 bar | 25 psi (1:1 backpressure ratio)
- Minimum spring base pressure: 0.2 bar| 3 psi (1:1 backpressure ratio)
- Port fitting, air: M10x1.0 to hose barb (Hose ID 6mm | .25in)
- Port fitting, liquid: M8x1.0 to AN-3
- Valve housing: high-temp stainless steel rated up to 1050 degrees C
- Diaphragm: high-temp Nomex reinforced elastomer
- Actuator cover: fully-machined anodized 6061 aluminum
- Valve guide/bushing: Nitronic 60
- Valve: high-temp stainless steel with plated stem
- V-band: CNC machined 304 stainless steel
- Flanges: full-machined 304 stainless steel
- Springs: 17/7 PH stainless steel
- Maximum Exhaust Gas Temperature, peak: up to 1050 degrees C
- Maximum thermal stress (non-cooled): 270 degrees C actuator body temperature during thermal cycle testing
- Maximum thermal stress (watercooled): 130 degrees C body temp during thermal cycle testing
If you have questions about this product or its installation, contact us.
|Product Name||Garrett GVW-45 Wastegate Kit 45mm|
Write Your Own Review