Nissan SR20DET (RWD) Twin Scroll GT30R Turbo Kit
Full-Race Engineers designed the Twin Scroll SR20 RWD Turbo Kits to deliver power levels normally seen from moderate-large turbochargers, but with drastically improved throttle/boost response, earlier spool times and significant power/torque gains. Available with a 71mm turbo for ultimate response or a 76mm turbo for more top end power.
The Full-Race Nissan SR20DET (RWD) Twin Scroll Turbo Kit Includes:
- SR20DET Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold
- SR20DET Twin Scroll 3″ Downpipe
Full-Race SR20DET Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold
Full-Race SR20DET Twin Scroll 3″ Downpipe
- GT3071R Dual BB OR GT3076R Dual BB
- Backdoor Front Mount Intercooler
- Tial MVS Wastegate OR Tial 44mm Wastegates
- Tial 60mm Q-BOV
Full-Race Backdoor Front Mount Intercooler
Full-Race Intercooler Charge Piping
Optional TiAL MVR Wastegate
Optional TiAL MVS Wastegate
Optional TiAL Q Blow Off Valve
- SR20DET Dyno graph: Garrett GT3076R w/ .78 AR exhaust housing @ 33psi.
- SR20DET Dyno Comparison of Full-Race Twin Scroll GT3071R .78 A/R (Blue Line) vs. Single Scroll GT2871R .64 A/R (Red Line). AFR was 11.5 and dyno was done in 4th gear. 84 degrees with about 50 percent humidity. Both runs were about 19 PSI. Rom tuning by RS Enthalpy
- The blue line shows the twin scroll system spooling faster, building boost earlier and producing more power than the smaller, bottom mounted 2871R. Additionally the new setup feels much faster and more responsive without making any compromises.
- Some engines require power steering brackets be trimmed slightly for clearance from the manifold
- Our FMIC Charge Piping is not AC compatible in the s13 chassis.
For additional information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE