Garrett PowerMax Turbo Kit for 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke
The 6.0L is one of Ford’s most interesting powerplants. With a headgasket and studs installed, these engines can handle significant increases in boost and output. The Garrett PowerMax is a true drop-in performance upgrade that provides increased airflow rates, higher efficiency, and more durability without sacrificing spool and torque. Fully retaining the VNT variable vane system, there are 9 movable vanes which vary the A/R size depending on load from idle to WOT. Supports up to +175hp over stock turbos.
- Features the Garrett patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNT) design for increased compressor flow and boost response
- Uses a 9 vane-pack to change A/R ration and increase turbine efficiency at lower engine speeds and decrease backpressure through peak torque and higher boost levels.
- Larger compressor wheel upgrade increases max airflow and top end power at a lower turbo speed
- Supports +175hp over stock without losing spool
- Suitable as a performance upgrade or replacement for original equipment
- Outline interchangeable with the OEM turbo for a perfect fit every time
The PowerMax Powerstroke Turbo Kit includes:
- Garrett GT3788 AVNT turbocharger
- Installation instructions
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE