Garrett GTX2867R Gen II Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
New GTX2867R Gen II dual ball bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor wheel featuring Garrett 8-Blade technology. Compressor housing is GT28 style with 3″ inlet and 2″ outlet but has built in anti-surge machining. Improved ported shroud design for Surge Resistance. Sold as Complete Assembly with Supercore and Turbine Housing. New fully machined Speed Sensor Port.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 67mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 50mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 55
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.60 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 49 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 165000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 3.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 47mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 54mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX2867R Gen II is available in four (4) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.64 A/R T25 Single Scroll Inlet, 5 Bolt Outlet w/ Internal Wastegate
- 0.86 A/R T25 Single Scroll Inlet, 5 Bolt Outlet w/ Internal Wastegate
- 0.57 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.72 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE