Garrett GTX2867R Gen II Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
New GTX2867R Gen II dual ball bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor wheel featuring Garrett 8-Blade technology. Compressor housing is GT28 style with 3″ inlet and 2″ outlet but has built in anti-surge machining. Improved ported shroud design for Surge Resistance. Sold as Complete Assembly with Supercore and Turbine Housing. New fully machined Speed Sensor Port.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 67mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 50mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 55
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.60 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 49 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 165000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 3.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 47mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 54mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX2867R Gen II is available in four (4) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.64 A/R T25 Single Scroll Inlet, 5 Bolt Outlet w/ Internal Wastegate
- 0.86 A/R T25 Single Scroll Inlet, 5 Bolt Outlet w/ Internal Wastegate
- 0.57 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 0.72 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.