Full-Race 4 Port MAC Boost Control Solenoid w/ Full-Race Bracket
Our 4-port boost control solenoid valve is designed for use in applications which target a clearly defined boost curve. Capable of improved boost response and in some cases with a soft WG spring – quicker spool The 4-port design works equally well in low boost applications as high boost. This differs from a traditional 3-port BCSV because it precisely directs pressure to the open and close ports of your waste-gate diaphragm. This allows much lower waste-gate spring pressure for better low gear boost control and perfect high gear, high boost control.
Full-Race 4 Port Boost Control Solenoid Features:
- A soft waste-gate spring will enable much higher boost levels
- Better spool-up and mid range power
- Better duty cycle control
- Solenoid is normally closed so that on failure you will run off the waste-gate spring only – to prevent over-boosting.
- 1/8th NPT fittings, easily adapted to AN fittings.
Full-Race 4 Port Boost Control Solenoid Compatibility:
- Ideal for use in sealed Dual Port Internal WG applications, Internal or External
- Hondata S300, K-Pro or Flashpro
- Cobb Tuning AcessPort
- All PWM modulated standalone and piggyback ECU’s will support this 4 port BCSV!
- Turbosmart IWG-75 Twin Port Internal Wastegate Actuator
- TiAL 38mm MVS External Wastegate
- TiAL 44mm MVR External Wastegate
- TiAL 60mm V60 External Wastegate
External Wastegate properly plumbed to a 4port Boost Control Solenoid
Dual-port IWG (Internal Wastegate) properly plumbed to a 4 port Solenoid
Note: If you are upgrading from a 3 port solenoid, the boost control tables will need re-tuning.
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE