BorgWarner AirWerks S200 SXE 7070 aka S252SX-E
Utilizing the latest generation aerodynamics, billet EFR compressor wheels, and uprated 360 degree thrust assemblies, BorgWarner’s all new ‘SX-Enhanced’ turbos redefine performance, durability and value for modern turbochargers.
BW utilizes their 70mm Inconel turbine wheel with 52.2mm inducer / 70mm exducer FMW compressor in a purpose built S200 SXE compressor housing. Smaller overall packaging than the EFR7670 with identical airflow rates make this an excellent match for the 400-600hp range (up to 2.6L) or as twin turbos in 700-1100hp applications. Oil-Cooled Journal Bearing only.
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 70mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 52.17mm
- Max Flow Rate: 57 lbs/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Speed: 560 m/s
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 3.5″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 61.43mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 70mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: S252SX-E 7070 is available in six (6) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.83 A/R Divided T3 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.00 A/R Divided T3 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.09 A/R Divided T3 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.15 A/R Divided T3 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.22 A/R Divided T3 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.27 A/R Divided T3 Twin Scroll Inlet
**Can Be Hand Ported to Divided T4 – See Install Tab**
Turbine outlet: 3″ Marmon or Optional 3″ V-Band Upgrade ($150)
BorgWarner’s S200 SX-Enhanced 52mm Turbo Features:
- 3.5″ inlet / 2″ outlet compressor housing with new aero, integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
- All-new severe duty 360 degree thrust bearing
- Interchangeable with existing turbine housings
- Inconel 70mm turbine wheel, same blade shape as EFR7670
- Optional Turbo Speed Sensor Kit
- Optional Turbo Speed Gauge
Airwerks® Series Turbochargers
Simple. Scalable. Strong.
Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car.
Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling, and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner’s AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications.
With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.