Honda EG K-Swap ProStreet EFR T3 IWG Turbo Manifold
Full-Race’s K-series Single Scroll EFR Internal-WG turbo manifold evolved as an option for those looking to have fast spooling, reliable HP without the complexity and weight of dual external wastegates, BOV, and boost controllers. Ideal for road racing and street/strip setups, this proven design will spool faster, last longer, and produce more reliable power across the entire RPM range than any other manifold on the market. EFR internal wastegate requires ‘C-housing’ 0.92 A/R EFR turbochargers and maximizes firewall and brake master cylinder clearance.
Single Scroll systems separate exhaust pulses, allowing for faster spool while eliminating high pressure reversion. We designed the K-series Single Scroll to take full advantage of this and spool medium to large turbos faster than any other design on the market – carrying torque throughout the entire powerband. This produces an exhilarating experience for a built street/road race car or a high-boost drag race application.
Key Design Features:
- Based around low angle 4-2-1 merge collector for efficient flow into the turbocharger and fastest spool possible
- Robotic TIG welding ensures superior strength and long service life
- CAD designed
- 100% Handmade in the USA from high grade thick wall stainless steel
- Specifically designed for BorgWarner EFR T3 fitment
- Does not utilize external wastegate
- Sealing surfaces machined flat ensuring a leak free seal
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) Full-Race