2013.5-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost Kevlar Brake Line Kit
Our DOT certified Brake Line kit improves braking performance and pedal feel for quicker, firmer and more consistent stopping force – especially during critical ‘threshold’ braking. The improvement in pedal feel over the OEM rubber hoses is particularly dramatic on F-150 EcoBoost due to the long factory rubber brake lines – which can soften and swell over time.
Our brake lines consist of four layers:
- Inner core made from extruded Teflon (PTFE) that resists expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid.
- Kevlar sheath middle layer for flexibility and impact protection
- A outer layer of stainless steel woven braid for protection. The braided stainless steel provides support for the PTFE/kevlar and is extremely durable against incidental impact and abrasion.
- An outer cover of abrasion resistant PVC Kevlar – applied for maximum protection against chaffing and to protect against the elements of harsh driving conditions.
- DOT certified – meets D.O.T. FMVSS-106
- Equipped with factory fittings for easy swap and installation
- Each line is individually tested to be leak-free at 4,500 PSI (~4 times the typical line pressure exerted by a production vehicle’s master cylinder).
- 2013.5+ F150 uses a different rear brake line with a one-piece hard line fixed on the rear axle. Check your rear axle to see which type you have
If you have any questions on brake lines, feel free to email us a photo of your rear axle to verify fitment!
- (866) FULLRACE