-Effectively raises the octane and increases engine performance from cleaner inlet air
-Prevents oil buildup in the intake, intercooler, throttle body, etc.
-Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine
-Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
-6061 Billet Aluminum O-Ring Sealed Oil Can
-Integrated Oil Separating Condensing
-Stainless Steel Cleanable and Reusable Filter Media
-Main Ports: 7/8″-14 Female Threads (-10AN ORB)
-Powder Coated Laser Cut Mounting Bracket
-O-Ring Sealed -4AN Drain Plug
-Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
-Safe for Pressurized Applications
-Anodized 6061 Billet Aluminum Oil Dipstick
-Capacity:8 fluid ounces
-Height (without fittings): 5 inches
-Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches
Petcock Drain Kit
-4AN ORB Barbed Fitting
-Nylon ¼” Barb Mini Ball Valve
-PCV Compliant Rubber Hose
1. The dual catch can system is essentially 2 single catch cans mounted to a one-piece universal mounting bracket.
2. A dual catch can kit can also be accomplished by purchasing 2 Universal Single Catch Cans.
3. The lower half of the body simply unscrews for draining.
4. The integrated dipstick unscrews for a quick way to check oil level.
5. Some engines may require multiple catch cans depending on the PCV system design.
6. Catch cans are sold without fittings. Compatible 10AN ORB adapter fittings can be found HERE.
7. Bulk PCV hose in various sizes can be found HERE.
8. Catch cans are NOT designed to be used with aftermarket crankcase vacuum pumps.