Full-Race spec vacuum line kit. The Large T splices into the brake booster line before the check valve. This is the largest vacuum source available with out drilling and tapping the intake manifold. The vacuum line is then run from the large T into the smaller T which feeds both the blow off valve and waste gate port.
Barb fittings include such features as:
- Max. Pressure: 150 psi @ 72° F.
- Temperature Range: -60° to +175° F.
- Color: Semiclear (translucent).
- Single-barbed fittings minimize leaks by having a smoother sealing surface than multi-barbed fittings. They’re made of nylon for durability and impact and abrasion resistance.
Vacuum hose includes such features as:
- High pressure ratings.
- High temperature ratings.
- Internal braid for durability.
- Tough outer cover for abrasion resistance.