The TSS (Turbo Speed Scaler) translates the raw Shaft-speed sensor output (a frequency) into a 0-5V signal that will directly interface with most analog input data logging systems. This unit was primarily designed for racers, but is suitable for use at the track or on the street to easily send feedback to your data recorder. It allows you to monitor changes in your turbo speed that could alert you to potential engine issues.
- Measures speed output with speed sensor equipped turbos. This allows you to determine if your turbocharger is operating at correct speeds
, leaking, or sized properly
- measures voltage output (frequency to Voltage Conversion): easily interfaces with all popular data acquisition systems with a 0-5 volt input measures exhaust temp or intercooler temp (when equipped with optional thermocouple)
- watertight and high temp operating system: keeps functioning despite the hazards of racing conditions
- 100 hz update rate: catches glitches that other systems might miss and makes sure you never miss a change to your turbo speed due to slow instrumentation
- manufactured in the USA
- 0-190,000 rpm
- Linear scaled output voltage from .1 to 4.5 volts
- Updated over 1000 times per second
- Works with 14 or 12 blade Turbos
- Watertight operation
- Operation up to 100° C (212° F)
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE