Road Rage Gages – RBT Kit (Speed, Boost, Temp)
The highest quality and most feature-rich boost gauge in the industry. It is designed to read Boost and Exhaust or Intercooler Temp. In addition, it reads out engine RPM.
The RBT will work with any turbo or supercharger install. It features customizable Audible and Visual over/under warnings as well as high value tattle-tails.
Every unit is equipped to Datalog with only an inexpensive microSD card of any size. It is field upgradable for both the Code and Graphics Data. An Automotive Grade 0-36 PSI sensor is built in so no need to fight OBD-II/III update rates or incompatiblities.
Thermocouples sold separately.
- Main Gauge Assembly with Wiring Harness and RBT programming
- RBT Scaler Box with built in wiring harness and 36 PSI boost sensor
Features & Benefits:
- Brushed aluminum faceplate with Race-Ready Metal Housing – gives a modern, high end look
- 3.2 inch backlit full-color LCD – twice the size of the most viable competitor in the market
- micro SD slot card connectivity – users can load the latest firmware from the web, add their own backgrounds, or data log to PC. This feature will prevent obsolescence, and even allow users to use a gage for a different application
- 32 bit ARM processor running 96 MIPS – fast display update and animation capability for a cool, high-tech look
- 16 bit A2D converter – Superb gage performance with very high accuracy and precision
Trackball user interface – one touch, modern user interface, plus no slimy screen from using a touchscreen
- 96 MIP ARM CPU driving a state of the art 3.2″ 320×240 64K LED backlit Transflective Active Matrix LCD with 350 nit brightness.
- “Blackberry Style” track ball
- Audio capability with 2 watt speaker/amplifier
- Micro SD card interface for upgrading firmware and data logging
- USB 2.0 connector for updating firmware and data logging
- 2.5 megabytes of in-gauge data storage
- Microphone pickup for ambient music detection
- Clear anodized brushed aluminum faceplate
- Electronics manufacturing and QC in U.S.
- Operational voltage range
- Current Draw
Note: The above Feature & Benefits, and Tech specs are standard features on all Road Rage Gauges.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE