Road Rage Gages – BT Kit (Boost, Temp)
The highest quality and most feature-rich boost gauge in the industry. It is designed to read Boost and Exhaust or Intercooler Temp.
Will the BT work with any turbo or supercharger install? Sure!
The BT system comes equipped with its own boost sensor – so no need to interface with your vehicle computer. It features customizable Audible and Visual over/under warnings as well as high value tattle-tails.
Every unit is equipped to Datalog with only an inexpensive microSD card of any size. It is field upgradable for both the Code and Graphics Data. An Automotive Grade 0-36 PSI sensor is built in so no need to fight OBD-II/III update rates or incompatiblities.
Thermocouples sold separately.
Sample Screen Shot:
- Main Gauge Assembly with Wiring Harness and G-Force programming
Features & Benefits:
- Brushed aluminum faceplate with Race-Ready Metal Housing – gives a modern, high end look
- 3.2 inch backlit full-color LCD – twice the size of the most viable competitor in the market
- micro SD slot card connectivity – users can load the latest firmware from the web, add their own backgrounds, or data log to PC. This feature will prevent obsolescence, and even allow users to use a gage for a different application
- 32 bit ARM processor running 96 MIPS – fast display update and animation capability for a cool, high-tech look
- 16 bit A2D converter – Superb gage performance with very high accuracy and precision [*]Trackball user interface – one touch, modern user interface, plus no slimy screen from using a touchscreen
- 10 bit audio Speaker – Adds the element of sound and can alert users to alarm conditions
- Mic input – Animation to music for in-vehicle display
- Dimming Input – for perfect Night control
- Real time clock – Time and date stamps for data logging
- Flexible mount options – User can mount product in dash, on windshield, or in gage pod, or in speaker enclosures
- Direct sensor connection – has many advantages over OBD II: faster update rate, and more universally applicable.
- 96 MIP ARM CPU driving a state of the art 3.2″ 320×240 64K LED backlit Transflective Active Matrix LCD with 350 nit brightness.
- “Blackberry Style” track ball
- Audio capability with 2 watt speaker/amplifier
- Micro SD card interface for upgrading firmware and data logging
- USB 2.0 connector for updating firmware and data logging
- 2.5 megabytes of in-gauge data storage
- Microphone pickup for ambient music detection
- Clear anodized brushed aluminum faceplate
- Electronics manufacturing and QC in U.S.
- Operational voltage range
- Current Draw
Note: The above Feature & Benefits, and Tech specs are standard features on all Road Rage Gauges.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE