Road Rage Gages – BSS Translator
The BSS Translator turns the pulses from your front wheels into a linear signal you can monitor with your 0-5V ADC. The BSS can easily interface with all datalogging systems with a 5 volt ADC input by converting raw sensor output into a linearized 5 volt format. Water resistant and high temp housings allow you to have a fully functional unit in spite of the hazards of racing. The BSS has a 100Hz update rate that catch glitches other systems might miss.
- Main Gauge Assembly with Wiring Harness and G-Force programming
Features & Benefits:
- Brushed aluminum faceplate with Race-Ready Metal Housing – gives a modern, high end look
- 3.2 inch backlit full-color LCD – twice the size of the most viable competitor in the market
- micro SD slot card connectivity – users can load the latest firmware from the web, add their own backgrounds, or data log to PC. This feature will prevent obsolescence, and even allow users to use a gage for a different application
- 32 bit ARM processor running 96 MIPS – fast display update and animation capability for a cool, high-tech look
- 16 bit A2D converter – Superb gage performance with very high accuracy and precision [*]Trackball user interface – one touch, modern user interface, plus no slimy screen from using a touchscreen
- 10 bit audio Speaker – Adds the element of sound and can alert users to alarm conditions
- Mic input – Animation to music for in-vehicle display
- Dimming Input – for perfect Night control
- Real time clock – Time and date stamps for data logging
- Flexible mount options – User can mount product in dash, on windshield, or in gage pod, or in speaker enclosures
- Direct sensor connection – has many advantages over OBD II: faster update rate, and more universally applicable.
- 96 MIP ARM CPU driving a state of the art 3.2″ 320×240 64K LED backlit Transflective Active Matrix LCD with 350 nit brightness.
- “Blackberry Style” track ball
- Audio capability with 2 watt speaker/amplifier
- Micro SD card interface for upgrading firmware and data logging
- USB 2.0 connector for updating firmware and data logging
- 2.5 megabytes of in-gauge data storage
- Microphone pickup for ambient music detection
- Clear anodized brushed aluminum faceplate
- Electronics manufacturing and QC in U.S.
- Operational voltage range
- Current Draw
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE