BorgWarner EFR 6758 Turbo (179388)
V-Band Inlet / V-Band Outlet EWG now available with 0.85 A/R!
The EFR 6758 is a remarkably versatile turbocharger, packaged in the compact B1 EFR frame. The compressor offers broad map width for outstanding power potential in a variety of applications from rally, drift, road racing, autocross, drag and street driven applications. This FMW compressor wheel measures 53.9mm inducer with 67mm OD compressor to support a 53lb/min max flow rate. The EFR 58mm turbine wheel is made of Gamma-Ti for low inertia and an optimal match for the FMW compressor wheel. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 300-450hp range, or as twin turbo applications 550-900+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 67mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 53.9mm
- Max Flow Rate: 53 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing: 2.5″ inlet, 2.0″ hose coupler outlet
- Turbine type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 58mm
- Stainless Steel Sand cast Housing
- 0.64 A/R T25 Undivided (Internal WG) – Part # 179388
- Turbine outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3″ vband) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings – lowest friction and fastest spool/response, most extreme durability, built-in oil control orifice – (aka oil restrictor) no restrictor can be used with EFR turbos
- Watercooled Center Section – watercooling is recommended, 14mm banjo bolts
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve Integrated to Compressor Housing
- Integrated Speed Sensor mounting provision
67/58 T25 0.64 A/R Photos:
67/58 T4 0.80 A/R Photos:
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE