Precision Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost Performance Turbo Upgrade
In stock Now!
The incredibly fun to drive EcoBoost Mustang has a great stock turbo. The OEM Mustang EcoBoost turbo is a responsive and torquey twinscroll design. However, it is a reverse rotation twinscroll design which means a traditional aftermarket turbo upgrade simply can not fit properly in the stock location. The only viable solution was to develop an all-new clean slate design. A turbo that is purpose built to bolt on like stock to a RWD 2.3L EcoBoost, but offer the power capability of an aftermarket racing turbo. Designed for an ideal blend of response and top end power in a stock-frame fitment, the billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 11 full blades (no splitter) for a max flow rate of 65lb/min (spinning Counter clockwise). The wastegate actuator is their high pressure 18PSI actuator. Compressor Housing retains OEM connections with a 3″ hose coupler inlet, 2″ hose coupler outlet.
- Direct drop-in fitment. Easy replacement, no adaptors or fabrication needed. Installs without modifications
- Divided twin scroll configuration for early spool
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing for improved throttle response and unmatched durability
- 11 full blade billet compressor wheel, 52mm inducer, 52lb/min max airflow – capable of 500 flywheel HP
- High efficiency inconel turbine wheel
- Investment Cast HK30 Stainless turbine housing (designed to withstand high temperatures)
- Ported shroud compressor housing for enhanced compressor map width (low rpm response with increased top end performance)
- Includes new gaskets and silicone couplers including 3” for popular intakes (aftermarket or stock intake systems)
- 1 year No Fault- No Hassle Warranty
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps bearing housing temperatures low. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE