2011-2016 3.5L Freak-O-Boost Twin EFR Turbo Kit
Our EFR twin-turbo kit for the Gen1 2011-2016 F150 EcoBoost represents the state-of-the-art in EcoBoost V6 turbocharging. This setup can extract maximum horsepower from 3.5L EcoBoost engines. Compatible with stock engine and stock fueling, this kit produces a conservative 500 HP/Tq on 91-93 octane pump gas. But with a built motor and upgraded fuel system this turbo kit is capable of much more. Utilizing B1-frame EFR turbos from BorgWarner (the OE supplier to Ford) allows us to achieve reliable performance levels previously seen only with LMP / Daytona Prototype High performance EcoBoost 3.5L racing engines. Full-Race aluminum upgraded radiator included. Full-Race CAC Intercooler is recommended. This kit requires knowledge and experience with turbos and wrenching to properly install. It is not for the feint of heart.
EFR Turbo Options:
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Turbo Manifolds
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR 3″ Downpipe / Y-pipe
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR 3″ Intake and Heat Shield
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Charge Pipe Kit
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost High Performance Aluminum Radiator
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Kit Box
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Intank Fuel Pump upgrade
Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Turbo Manifolds:
Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR 3″ Downpipe:
Full-Race Ford F-150 FreakoBoost Twin EFR 3″ Intake and Heat Shield:
Optional FReakoBoost Upgrades:
To avoid ‘heatsoak’ (intake air temps rise uncontrollably) and a corresponding reduction in power, we recommend our air-to-air intercooler upgrade. We hand make and individually pressure test every intercooler @50 psi on our test stand. This intercooler has 3″ inlet / 3″ outlet and is available with Water/Meth bungs on the coldside charge pipe.
The Full-Race Ford F-150 EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Includes:
- Front Mount Intercoooler core with >1000cfm flow rate, oversized 10mm charge air and 10mm ambient air paths (compared to the stock 6.5mm size) for <1psi pressure drop at 600+hp airflow levels.
- Intercooler Mounting Beam
- Aluminum Charge Piping (Hot and Cold Side)
- Couplers and Clamps
- Horn Relocation Bracket
2013-2014 OEM Electronic Blow Off Valve option:
External Blow Off Valve option:
For additional information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- 866 FULLRACE