Precision Ford Focus RS 2.3L EcoBoost Performance Turbo Upgrade
The twinscroll OEM turbocharger is a responsive twinscroll design that increases output and response over the singlescroll ST. However, it is a reverse rotation twinscroll design which means a traditional aftermarket turbo upgrade won’t fit properly. The only viable solution was to develop an all-new design. A turbo that is purpose built to bolt on to a Focus RS, but offer the power capability of an aftermarket racing turbo. Designed for an ideal blend of response and top end power in a stock-frame fitment, the billet compressor wheel utilizes their latest generation blade aero with 11 full blades (no splitter) for a max flow rate of 65lb/min. 18 PSI wastegate actuator. Compressor Housing has OEM connections with a 3″ inlet, and 2″ outlet.
- Direct drop-in fitment. Easy replacement, no adaptors or fabrication needed. Installs without modifications
- Divided twin scroll configuration for early spool and strong torque
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing for improved throttle response and unmatched durability
- 11 full blade billet compressor wheel, 60mm inducer, 65lb/min max airflow
- High efficiency inconel turbine wheel
- Investment Cast HK30 Stainless turbine housing (designed to withstand high temperatures)
- Ported shroud compressor housing for enhanced compressor map width (low rpm response with increased top end performance)
- Includes new gaskets and silicone couplers including 3” for popular intakes (aftermarket or stock intake systems)
- Capable of 600bhp with supporting mods (with custom tune)
- 1 year No Fault- No Hassle Warranty
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps bearing housing temperatures low. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE