ICON Ford F-150 2009-2014 Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm System
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a tubular uniball upper control arm system for the 2009 – Current Ford F-150 2wd or 4wd trucks. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel, especially when using our 2.5” VS Series performance coil-over shocks. Using 1” Teflon Lined Uniballs combined with our 17-4 Stainless Taper Pin Adapters increases the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind. Unique to our engineering of this Uniball Arm is the 2 stage bushing kit that comes standard for reducing deflection along with improving durability & road response.
The Ford F-150 gets pushed to the edge of the alignment spec range when installing a set of after market leveling coilover shocks like our V.S Series 2.5″ Coil Over Shock – 91700 (4wd) or 91600 (2wd). These arms not only add strength and durability, but correct the alignment spec adding additional castor as well. Be sure to look at the many suspension accessories and suspension upgrades available.
- 1026 DOM Seamless Tubing
- Dual Stage Bushing Design for Improved Durability & Response
- CNC Bent Tubing
- CNC Machined Greasable Bushing Housings and Sleeves• 4130 CNC Machined Uni-ball Cup
- 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter Pin
- High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
- Professionally Precision Welded
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
- Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 17″ or larger wheels with max 5″ back space (some 16″ Wheels may fit)33″ or 35″ x 12.50
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) Full-Race