2017+ Gen2 EcoBoost 3.5L Ford F-150 Freak-O-Boost Twin EFR Turbo Kit
Our EFR twin-turbo kit for the 2017+ Gen2 EcoBoost represents the state-of-the-art in EcoBoost V6 turbocharging. Ford’s combination of Port Injection in addition to Direct Injection is a game changer for big horsepower turbo builds. This kit is 100% bolt on and can extract maximum horsepower from stock or built 3.5L EcoBoost engines. Utilizing B1-frame EFR turbos from BorgWarner (the OE supplier to Ford) allows us to achieve reliable performance levels previously seen only with LMP / Daytona Prototype High performance EcoBoost 3.5L racing engines. Full-Race CAC Intercooler is included. This kit retains the OEM electronic stepper motor, and requires knowledge and experience with turbos and wrenching to properly install. It is not for the feint of heart.
EFR Turbo Options:
Ford F-150 Gen2 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Turbo Kit Includes:
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Turbo Manifolds
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR 3″ Downpipe / Y-pipe
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR 3″ Intake and Heat Shield
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Intercooler / CAC Upgrade Kit
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Hot Pipe Kit
- Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Kit Box with oil/coolant lines, couplers/clamps
Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR Turbo Manifolds:
Full-Race Ford F-150 FReakoBoost Twin EFR 3″ Downpipe:
Full-Race Ford F-150 FreakoBoost Twin EFR 3″ Intake and Heat Shield:
To avoid ‘heatsoak’ (intake air temps rise uncontrollably) and a corresponding reduction in power, we recommend our air-to-air intercooler upgrade. We hand make and individually pressure test every intercooler @50 psi on our test stand. This intercooler has 3″ inlet / 3″ outlet and is available with Water/Meth bungs on the coldside charge pipe.
The Full-Race Ford F-150 EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Includes:
- Front Mount Intercoooler core with >1000cfm flow rate, oversized 10mm charge air and 10mm ambient air paths (compared to the stock 6.5mm size) for <1psi pressure drop at 600+hp airflow levels.
- Intercooler Mounting Beam
- Aluminum Charge Piping (Hot and Cold Side)
- Couplers and Clamps
- Horn Relocation Bracket
OEM Electronic Blow Off Valve option:
External Blow Off Valve option:
For additional information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- 866 FULLRACE