Precision EcoBoost F-150 Bolt-on turbos flow an additional +15 lb/min airflow to support up to 150 flywheel HP. These are purpose built, stock-appearing and stock-location upgrade turbos remanufactured by Precision Turbo and Engine in Indiana. Each turbo is hand built and high speed balanced. This is truly a bolt-on upgrade designed with long term OE-reliability in mind. Stock tunes can be utilized with all stock components. Wastegate actuators are pre-calibrated for easy installation. For maximum results a custom tune is recommended. Nobody can visually tell these are not OEM without completely disassembling the turbo. For maximum gains, a custom calibration from an experienced tuner is recommended.
- Performance-optimized Billet compressor wheel
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle utilize OE inlet and outlet to retain factory intake plumbing and exhaust routing.
- Step-Gap oil seal on Turbine side
- Multipad Thrust Bearing Assembly
- Watercooled Center Section
- Core Deposit Required: $600.00 (per side). Fully Refundable Core Charge will be required before delivery
-For easier removal of old turbos, spray PB blaster to the turbo hardware a few times, and let it soak overnight before you pull the turbos.
-The special spring clip tool is not mandatory. you can use a small “pick” tool and pop the spring clips off easily enough. try not to lose them!
-Full-Race recommends applying high-temp antiseize to all threaded surfaces upon install.
-After installation, crank the engine with throttle held down 100%. This will build oil pressure in the turbos, without starting your engine
Here is a Ford parts list if you want to change every gasket, nut, and bolt when swapping turbos. This is not mandatory becuase you can reuse everything off the stock turbos, but it is more work than just buying these pieces and not having to extract overheated studs/nuts.
(2) BL3Z-9450-A. Downpipe flange to turbo gasket
(2) BL3Z-9N496-A. Downpipe flange
(4) W716667-S900. Downpipe studs
(4) W520514-S440. Downpipe to turbo nuts
(6) W715673-S900. Turbo to exhaust manifold bolt. (3) each turbo to ex mani.
(1) CL3Z-9450-A. Exhaust manifold gasket right side
(1) CL3Z-9450-B. Exhaust manifold gasket left side
(2) BL3Z-6N652-B. Oil flange gasket for each turbo
(4) W715539-S900. Oil flange bolts. 2 for each turbo
California Residents: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a “Race Only” product to be used solely for competition. It’s use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.