2015+ Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L ProStock Downpipe With High Flow Cats
Our legendary ProStock downpipe is the highest flowing design available for the Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L providing power gains you can immediately feel.
USA Made. TIG-welded stainless steel construction with a handmade low-angle merge collector, The driver’s side pipe connects using a 321 stainless steel flex section, for the best fit possible. Fitment is designed for all Gen2 3.5L F-150 engines
Does not fit Raptors.
Featuring TIG-welded stainless steel construction with a handmade low-angle merge collector, The driver’s side pipe connects using a 321 stainless steel flex section, for the best fit possible. Fitment is designed for all Gen1 and Gen2 3.5L F-150 engines – This downpipe does not fit Raptors.
- Excellent fit and sound quality
- 321 Stainless flex section with precise slip fit simplifies a leak-free install
- Aerodynamic low-angle merge collector for reduced back pressure
- Improves turbo spool time and increases overall power
- Polished Stainless Steel finish
- Plenty of clearance for crossmember, mounting hangers and chassis
- Includes all hardware needed for installation
- Includes high flow cats
Removal of OEM downpipe:
- 1. Unbolt exhaust, remove from vehicle
- 2. remove under tray and if applicable the front driveshaft’s metal shield
- 3. Support Transmission and unbolt shield from transmission crossmember, then remove crossmember
- 4. Remove Driver’s side upper rubber hangar
- 5. Remove/Unplug front and rear O2 sensors
- 6. Loosen OEM Downpipe clamps at driver’s side connection
- 7. Unbolt and remove OEM Downpipe from Driver’s side turbo
- 8. Unbolt and remove OEM Downpipe from Passenger side turbo
- 9. Inspect threaded surfaces at turbo outlet connection to downpipe, apply anti-seize
Installation of Full-Race 3″ downpipe:
- 10. Install front and rear o2 sensors off the vehicle.
- 11. Install Full-Race passenger side downpipe on passenger side turbo
- 12. Orient clamps on Y-pipe merge collector and insert driver side pipe into the slip-fit collector – do not tighten yet
- 13. With the passenger side downpipe in place, slip the entire Y-pipe and driver side downpipe into position. Some grease on the hangars can make this easy
- 14. Re-install Exhaust system, tighten connection to downpipe
- 15. Carefully tighten the turbocharger to downpipe hardware, watching for proper alignment
- 16. Fully tighten clamps. Reinstall transmission crossmember and under tray/shields. Start engine and check for leaks
- Warning: This product is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a “Race Only” product to be used solely for competition motorsport use limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE