Garrett Power Max 2011 – 2016 3.5L F150 EcoBoost Bolt On Twin Turbo Upgrade
All-New for 2019, Garrett’s 3.5L EcoBoost “Power Max” Bolt-on turbo upgrade is engineered for 2011-2016 3.5L F150 enthusiasts that want increased engine performance – while maintaining OEM direct fitment. These are purpose built, stock-appearing and stock-location upgrade turbos designed for long term OE-reliability. The optimized compressor aero provides +22% more flow than OEM, supporting up to 300HP from each turbo.
The CFD optimized compressor and turbine wheels of the Garrett turbos are larger, lighter and are more efficient, especially at higher than stock boost pressures. The compressor wheel is machined from a forged billet for improved strength which allows for thinner blades for more aerodynamic efficiency. The compressor and turbine housings are also optimized to the wheels. When looking at the compressor flow map, you can see that the Garrett Powermax F-150 Ecoboost upgrade turbo flows much better than stock!
- Performance-optimized Billet compressor wheel with latest generation Turbo By Garrett blade aerodynamics
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle utilize OE inlet and outlet to retain factory intake plumbing and exhaust routing.
- Manufactured with 100% brand-new OEM components – Not remanufactured and no core charge
- Ready to install out of the box, with pre-set wastegate
- Step-Gap oil seal on Turbine side
- Multipad Thrust Bearing Assembly
- Watercooled Center Section
- Compatible with 2015-2017 Ford Expedition / Lincoln Navigator
Compatible with stock or custom tuning, Stock tunes can be utilized with all stock components. For maximum results a custom tune is recommended. 2011-2012 turbos have an integrated BOV on the compressor housing. 2013-2015+ turbos require an external BOV (we recommend using a mechanical BOV). Wastegate actuators are pre-calibrated for easy installation. We recommend custom tuning – details here
– For easier removal of old turbos, spray penetrating oil on the turbo hardware, and let it soak overnight before you pull the turbos.
– The special spring clip tool is not mandatory. you can use a small “pick” tool and pop the spring clips off easily enough. try not to lose them!
– Full-Race recommends applying high-temp antiseize to all threaded surfaces upon install.
– After installation, crank the engine with throttle held down 100%. This will build oil pressure in the turbos, without starting your engine
Here is a Ford parts, we recommend replacing every gasket, nut, and bolt when swapping turbos.
(2) BL3Z-9450-A. Downpipe flange to turbo gasket
(2) BL3Z-9N496-A. Downpipe flange
(4) W716667-S900. Downpipe studs
(4) W520514-S440. Downpipe to turbo nuts
(6) W715673-S900. Turbo to exhaust manifold bolt. (3) each turbo to ex mani.
(1) CL3Z-9450-A. Exhaust manifold gasket right side
(1) CL3Z-9450-B. Exhaust manifold gasket left side
(2) BL3Z-6N652-B. Oil flange gasket for each turbo
(4) W715539-S900. Oil flange bolts. 2 for each turbo
California Residents: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a “Race Only” product to be used solely for competition. It’s use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.