DV8 Offroad 2021+ Ford Bronco Modular Front Bumper Winch Capable w/ Auxiliary Light Mounts
2021-2023 FORD BRONCO | FS-15 SERIES WINCH FRONT BUMPER
The Bronco FS-15 Series is a 2021-2023 Ford Bronco Winch-Ready Mid-Width Front Bumper, with the option to include modular wings to make it a full-width bumper. The light mount tabs on the bull bar can be oriented to mount a 13-inch light bar above or below the bull bar. Up to a 12,000 lb. winch can be mounted on top of the bumper. At the center of the bumper, either a 20-inch dual row light bar or 6 pod lights can be mounted.
Two recovery mounts that take 3/4" D-rings provide additional recovery options. This bumper is compatible with the OEM plastic & metal skid plates, and also retains the factory parking sensors.
The Adaptive Cruise Control sensor module must be relocated if the vehicle is equipped with ACC. Our ACC Relocation Bracket is sold separately, available in the drop-down options to the right.
** An Optional Steel Skid Plate is available for this bumper.
- Big Bend
- Black Diamond
- Outer Banks
- First Edition
- Includes Bull Bar: Yes
- D-Ring Mount Included: Yes
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Width: Mid/Full With Optional Wings
- Weight: ≈ 108 lb.
- Light Mounts Included: Yes
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Finish: Micro Texture Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel & Aluminum
- Parking Sensor Compatible: Yes
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Must be relocated for bumper to fit.
- Front Camera: Bumper is partially visible, but does not impede lane detection.
- Factory Skid Plate: Both plastic and metal skid plates fit with this bumper.
- Factory Fog Lights: Do not fit in bumper.
UNLEASH YOUR PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL
Looking to ensure you get the perfect part for your unique application the first time? Full-Race is here to help.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (602) 437-2101 to find out how we can help you achieve your goals.
Make sure to tag and follow us on Instagram & Facebook to get featured! @fullracemotorsports
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.