aFe 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L BladeRunner Alum Hot & Cold Charge Pipe Kit
aFe Ford Bronco 2.7L Charge Pipes
Flow and Performance
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. This charge pipe kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings. This charge pipe kit also features factory style billet aluminum quick-connect adapters with O-rings to ensure a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- TIG-Welded 2-1/4” to 2-1/2" Hot Side and 2-3/4" Cold Side Aluminum Pipes
- Features Factory Style Quick-Connect With O-Ring Seals
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8" NPT Ports Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
UNLEASH YOUR PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL
Looking to ensure you get the perfect part for your unique application the first time? Full-Race is here to help.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (602) 437-2101 to find out how we can help you achieve your goals.
Make sure to tag and follow us on Instagram & Facebook to get featured! @fullracemotorsports
For SHOP OWNERs
& KIT BUILDERs
Full-Race Motorsports is the most
trusted name in turbocharging.