Product added to cart
Full-Race 2011-2014 Ford F-150 and Gen1 Raptor Radiator Upgrade
Free Shipping Over $199
Full-Race 2011-2014 Ford F-150 and Gen 1 Raptor Radiator Upgrade Will Keep Your Engine Cool
We demand a lot from our trucks. Ford's F-150 and Gen 1 Raptor are often pushed to the limits. Whether you're towing a toy hauler, hauling a heavy load of materials in the bed, or off-roading, you need to know your truck's engine is going to be able to keep cool—even in extreme conditions. That's where the Full-Race radiator upgrade comes in. Designed to suit all 2011 to 2014 F150 and Gen 1 Raptor applications—our F150 Radiator is one of our all-time most popular products. The expertly TIG-welded aluminum sheet and a high-quality core provide your engine with the cooling capability it needs. All factory components connect perfectly to this radiator upgrade, and it's built for ultimate long-term durability.
If you're thinking of doing an intercooler upgrade or a transmission cooler upgrade, then it's smart to do these installs at the same time you install the radiator upgrade. Note, that this upgrade comes with everything you'll need to perform the install and it can be done with simple hand tools and some engine coolant.
- 2011-2014 F150 EcoBoost 3.5L V6
- 2011-2014 F150 5.0L V8
- 2011-2014 F150 6.2L Raptor V8
If you have a 2015 or newer Ford F-150 or Gen 2 Raptor in need of a radiator upgrade, click here.
- Fits all F150 applications: 3.5L, 5.0L, and 6.2L Raptor
- Direct Replacement utilizing the stock fan & shroud. No cutting or trimming is required, No Modifications are Necessary
- Billet CNC machined fittings retain all OEM mounting connections
- High Efficiency—42mm 2-row (compared to 22mm 1-row)
- 100% TIG welded Aluminum (compared to plastic end tanks crimped)
- Core straps provide strength and added rigidity for extreme reliability in demanding conditions
- 1-hour mirror-polished end tanks
If you have questions about this product or its installation, contact us.
|Product Name||Full-Race 2011-2014 Ford F-150 and Gen1 Raptor Radiator Upgrade|
Write Your Own Review