CSF 2011-2012 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra Duramax Diesel 6.6L Intercooler
Full-Race is proud to announce the arrival of our CSF Intercooler line of products! There’s a difference between believing and knowing, and we KNOW CSF Intercoolers to be the finest products on the market when it comes to keeping your modified (or even stock!) car cool. Invest in ‘thermals’, because running hot isn’t an option.
CSF announces the all new heavy-duty charge-air-cooler for the 2011-2012 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel (2500/3500 series). For those that tow heavy loads to those boost junkies who love rollin’ coal, keeping your intake-air temperature cool will maintain engine efficiency and lead to an increase in horsepower!
An increase in PSI equates to an increase in horsepower. The general rule of thumb, decreasing intake air temperatures will increase horsepower. All the hot air coming from the turbo needs to be cooled before entering the intake manifold to improve combustion, engine efficiency, and can also result in better fuel economy. CSF is your source for the all new heavy-duty charge-air-intercooler to keep your Duramax cool!
All of this while still maintaining a perfect OEM-like drop-in fitment. This intercooler is future proof, ready for all the forced induction goodness that these amazing motors can handle.
Duramax 6.6L #7101 Key Design Features:
- Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Core Construction
- High-Density Internal/External Fin Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- High Performance Cooling Efficiency
- 1.5″ Thick Bar and Plate Core
- All Aluminum Cast End Tanks
- Pressure Tested to 120psi for Maximum Reliability in Extreme Boost Applications
- Precise “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections for secure OEM Fitment
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- True “Drop-In” Fitment with No Modifications Necessary
- CSF’s Leading High Quality Thermal Rejection Powdercoating Finish