BorgWarner 61.44mm S300SX-E 8376 aka S362 SX-E
This is our all time best selling journal bearing turbo. The all new ‘SX-Enhanced’ turbos redefine performance and value for modern turbochargers. Comparable in size to GT35 or precision 62, the SXE utilizes BorgWarner’s latest generation billet compressor wheels, and uprated journal bearings with 360 degree thrust assemblies. The new 61.44mm Inducer SXE turbo is the updated performance replacement for S360, S362 and 63mm FMW turbos.
Packaged in a purpose built SX-E compressor housing, SXE turbos utilize a ported shroud anti-surge inlet and speed sensor port. It is paired with traditional Airwerks 76mm Inconel turbine and flexible housing options. Smaller overall dimensions than the EFR8374 and higher airflow rates make this an excellent match for high-boost and high-power applications. Oil-Cooled Journal Bearing only.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 83.47mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 61.44mm
- Max Flow Rate: 78 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 128136 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Type: Inconel S300SX Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 76mm
- Housing Material: D5S sandcast
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: S300SXE 8376 is available in three (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.88 A/R T4 Single Scroll
- 0.91 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- 1.00 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- Turbine outlet: 3″ Marmon or Optional 3″ V-Band Upgrade ($150)
BorgWarner SX-E Turbo Features:
- Available as a complete turbo -or- supercore (no turbine housing) to retrofit existing Airwerks installations.
- Forged milled compressor wheels with Optimized compressor blade aerodynamics
- all-new severe duty 360 degree thrust bearing
- Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
- Flexible compressor cover outlet options: coupler or vband
- Interchangeable with existing Airwerks turbine housings for plug-and-play upgrades
- Optional Turbo Speed Sensor Kit
- Optional Turbo Speed Gauge
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE