BorgWarner S369SX-E – 69.00mm S300SX-E 9180 – IN STOCK NOW
The largest turbo in the S300SX-E family – the only modern technology 1000+hp midframe T4 Journal Bearing turbo available. Utilizing the latest generation 69.00mm billet EFR compressor wheel aerodynamics with uprated 360 degree thrust assemblies, the all new ‘SX-Enhanced’ turbos redefine performance and value for modern turbochargers.
BW engineers started with their 91S compressor wheel blade shape from the EFR9180, but trimmed to 75% for an increased airflow rate of 98lb/min. This all new wheel is packaged in a purpose built SX-E compressor housing with ported-shroud inlet and optional speed sensor port. A traditional Airwerks 80mm Inconel turbine and flexible housing options maintain consistency with existing installations. Smaller overall dimensions than the EFR9180 and higher airflow rates make this an excellent match for high-boost and high-power applications. Oil-Cooled Journal Bearing only.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (Exducer): 91.44mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 69.00mm
- Max Flow Rate: 98 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 117019 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Type: Inconel S300SX Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 80mm
- Housing Material: D5S sandcast
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: S300SX-E 9180 (S369) is available in three (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.88 A/R T4 Single Scroll
- 0.91 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- 1.00 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- Turbine Outlet: 3″ Marmon OR Optional 3″ V-Band ($150)
BorgWarner SX-E Turbo Features:
- Available as a complete turbo -or- Supercore (no turbine housing) to retrofit existing Airwerks installations.
- Forged milled compressor wheels with Optimized compressor blade aerodynamics
- All-new severe duty 360 degree thrust bearing
- Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
- Flexible compressor cover outlet options: coupler or vband
- Interchangeable with existing Airwerks turbine housings for plug-and-play upgrades
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE