BorgWarner 66.11mm S300SX-E 9180 – aka S366 SX-E — In Stock Now!
66.11mm SXE is the all-new update for BorgWarner’s legendary S366. ‘SX-Enhanced’ turbos redefine performance, durability and value for modern turbochargers. SXE turbos utilize latest generation billet compressor wheels, updated turbine wheel aerodynamics and up-rated journal bearings with 360 degree thrust assemblies.
BW engineers started with their 91mm EFR9180 compressor wheel design, trimmed to 72% and 66mm for an airflow rate of 90lb/min. This all new wheel is packaged in a purpose built SXE compressor housing with ported-shroud inlet and speed sensor port. It is paired with a traditional Airwerks 80mm Inconel turbine and flexible housing options. Smaller overall dimensions than the EFR9180 and higher airflow rates make this an excellent match for high-boost and high-power applications. Oil-Cooled Journal Bearing only.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 91.4mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 66.11mm
- Max Flow Rate: 90 lb/min
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Type: Inconel S300SX Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 80mm
- Housing Material: D5S sandcast
- Housing size and A/R ratio: S300SXE 9180 is available in (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.70 A/R T3 Single Scroll (3″ V-Band Flange Only)
- 0.88 A/R T4 Single Scroll
- 0.91 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- 1.00 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- Turbine outlet: 3″ Marmon OR optional 3″ Vband
BorgWarner SX-E Turbo Features:
- Available as a complete turbo -or- supercore (no turbine housing) to retrofit existing Airwerks installations.
- Forged milled compressor wheels with Optimized compressor blade aerodynamics
- all-new severe duty 360 degree thrust bearing
- Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
- Flexible compressor cover outlet options: coupler or vband
- Interchangeable with existing Airwerks turbine housings for plug-and-play upgrades
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE