Toyota Supra 2JZGTE Twin Scroll T6 Turbo Manifold
The Full-Race Twin Scroll T6 Turbo Manifold for the 2JZGTE Toyota Supra is equipped on some of the fastest drag Supras in the world. This manifold is designed to produce the maximum powerband for 1100+whp applications. Effectively optimizing flow and back pressure, Full-Race engineers recommend that you use this manifold with a T6 divided tangential turbine housing.
The Full-Race Toyota Supra 2JZGTE Twin Scroll T6 Turbo Manifold Features:
- Twin scroll merge collector creates a turbulent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities and low pressure drops
- Robotically TIG welded for ultimate strength and longevity
- Collector placement allows the use of dual TiAL MVR (44mm) wastegates to maintain accurate boost control
- Flange surfaces machined flat for a leak free seal
- Full-Race Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- LHD and RHD compatible
- All twin scroll applications must use a 2JZGE water neck from a non-turbo supra, SC300, GS300, or IS300.
Full-Race Supra 2JZGTE Twin Scroll T6 Turbo Manifold Customers
Jamie Carter’s Supra
One of Full-Race’s best examples of this header’s performance capability is Jamie Carter’s 2JZGTE supra, built and maintained by Don at Accelerated Performance. This engine uses a Headgames Motorworks cylinder head to generate – 1400whp through an automatic transmission. They have relied on the Full-Race Twinscroll T6 turbo manifold and has never missed a beat. Take a look at the above video, and realize he is racing a 10.4 second AWD eclipse to put in perspective how fast this car really is
Rich Homer’s Supra
Optional Ceramic High Temperature Coating
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) FULLRACE