Toyota Supra 2JZGTE Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold
Full-Race is proud to release the Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold for the 2JZGTE Toyota Supra. This manifold is designed to produce the ideal power band for 500-800whp applications. Effectively optimizing flow and back pressure, Full-Race engineers recommend that you use this manifold with a divided tangential turbine housing. Garrett, Precision, or Borg Warner S300SX and S400SX are the recommend twin scroll turbos to use with this manifold.
Key Design Features:
- Twin scroll merge collector creates a turbulent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities and low pressure drops
- Robotically TIG welded for ultimate strength and longevity
- Collector placement allows the use of dual TiAL MVR (44mm) wastegates to maintain accurate boost control
- Flange surfaces machined flat for a leak free seal
- Full-Race 1 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- LHD and RHD compatible
- GT45 requires 5″ inlet compressor housing (Not compatible with 6″ inlet.)
- Recommended to use a 2JZGE water neck from a non-turbo Supra, SC300, GS300, or IS300.
- Results with undivided housings can be very good but do not utilize the entire pulse energy so it is recommended to use T4 divided turbo with this setup.
- GTX45 not compatible.
Turbo Manifold Customers
Evans-Tuning Supra testing the Full-Race 2JZGTE T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold + S400SX on pump gas at 20psi boost.
Secret Service Auto built this Supra equipped with a Full-Race 2JZGTE T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Manifold and breaks over 1000 HP.
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) FULLRACE