Honda S2000 T3 ProStreet Turbo Manifold
Full-Race’s Honda S2000 Prostreet turbo manifold is engineered to extract maximum power from a T3 undivided turbo. This turbo manifold uses long-runner primaries with a low angle merge collector to generate a useable powerband with a blend of great top end power combined with good spool. This manifold will allow for earlier vtec crossover and is proven to gain +65whp and +50tq over a log manifold at 10-12psi boost.
Honda S2000 T3 ProStreet Turbo Manifold features:
- Compatible with many sizes of T3 turbochargers such as GT30/35R, T3/T67 T04R, Precision and Forced Performance HTA turbochargers
- 44mm external wastegate required
- Suggested to relocate battery or convert to smaller Odyssey PC680 and/or Braille B2015C
- Gold adhesive Heat shielding foil highly recommended for all hoses, wires and lines.
- required to relocate oil filter
- The merge collector creates a turbulent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities.
- Robotic TIG welding for ultimate strength and longevity.
- Flange surfaces machined flat ensuring a perfect seal.
- ProStreet manifolds are CAD/CFD designed.
- Manifold allows use of all engine accessories such as AC and powersteering.
Optional 1600 Degree Coating:
Video of Carey Bales’ Full-Race T3 Prostreet T3/T67 Turbokit equipped S2000 9sec pump gas street car w/ Inline Pro built motor, MT ET Street Radials, 93 octane pump gas, and AEM EMS.
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) Full-Race