Honda/Acura B-Series T3 ProStreet Turbo Manifold
Our classic Honda B-Series ProStreet “ramhorn” turbo manifold is what started it all. A legendary design with great history – this manifold has been proven with every size and type of turbo imaginable. A simple 4->1 turbo header design starting with a low angle merge collector and long runners for unrestricted exhaust flow (a must for VTEC engines). To this day it is one of our most popular and best selling turbo manifolds.
- Not AC compatible.
- Must trim PS bracket in order to retain PS.
- Manifold is available with T3 or T4 turbine flanges.
- Must use 1/2 sized radiator.
- The merge collector creates a turbulent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities.
- Robotic TIG welding for ultimate strength and longevity.
- Flange surfaces machined flat ensuring a perfect seal.
- ProStreet manifolds are CAD/CFD designed.
- ProStreet manifolds allow power-steering to fit by trimming the bracket
Full-Race B-Series Turbokit Installation Instructions: http://www.full-race.com/articles/turbokitinstallinstructions.pdf
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]
- (866) Full-Race