Product added to cart
BorgWarner Airwerks S257SX-E - 57mm Enhanced S200SX-E 7670 Turbo
Free Shipping Over $199
The BorgWarner AirWerks S200 SXE 7670 aka S257SX-E Is Simple, Scalable, and Strong
BorgWarner's ‘SX-Enhanced’ turbos redefine performance, durability, and value. Enhanced SX turbos feature the latest generation aerodynamics, billet EFR compressor wheels, and uprated 360-degree thrust assemblies.
The 70mm Inconel turbine wheel gets aero from the EFR 7670, along with the same 57.2mm inducer / 76mm exducer FMW compressor in a purpose-built S200 SXE compressor housing. Smaller overall packaging than the EFR 7670 with identical airflow rates make this BorgWarner turbo an excellent match for the 400-600hp range (up to 2.6L) or as twin-turbos in 700-1100hp applications. It is oil-cooled journal bearing only.
Airwerks Series Turbochargers
Simple. Scalable. Strong. Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car. Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling, and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space?
BorgWarner’s AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications. AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology, and a high-efficiency turbine stage with a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design.
S200SX-E Compressor Map
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76.20mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 57.15mm
- Max Flow Rate: 64 lbs/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Speed: 560 m/s
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 3.5″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 61.43mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 70mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: S257SX-E 7670 is available in six (6) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.83 A/R Divided T4 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.00 A/R Divided T4 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.09 A/R Divided T4 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.15 A/R Divided T4 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.22 A/R Divided T4 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.27 A/R Divided T4 Twin Scroll Inlet
- Turbine outlet: 3″ Marmon or Optional 3″ V-Band Upgrade ($150)
If you have questions about this product or its installation, contact us.
|Product Name||BorgWarner Airwerks S257SX-E - 57mm Enhanced S200SX-E 7670 Turbo|
Write Your Own Review