Product added to cart
BorgWarner AirWerks S363SX3 - 63mm S300SX3 8776 Turbo 90 Degree Compressor Housing Next BorgWarner AirWerks S256SX Compressor Cover w/ 4" Inlet Ported Shroud Previous
BorgWarner AirWerks S360SX3 - 60mm S300SX3 8376 Turbo with 90 Degree Compressor Outlet
S360SX3 – 60mm S300SX3 8376 Turbo with 90° Compressor Outlet aka 8376 60mm S300SX3 (177280)
The S360SX3 S300SX3 8376 is one of the most interesting and versatile BorgWarner/Airwerks turbochargers available. Using an 83.47mm exducer and 60mm inducer compressor, this turbo is essentially a slightly higher performing version of the GT4088R and T04Z. It comes standard as a 90° compressor housing with T4 0.88 A/R single scroll open volute turbine housing. It is easily upgradeable to twin scroll T4 with 0.91 or 1.00 A/R.
The Compressor is a seven bladed 60mm inducer, 83.47mm exducer rated at ~72lb/min (Compressor Map Unavailable). Recommended for use in high flow 450-750whp applications compressor housing is a 4″ inlet, 3″ outlet. Due to the extra flow capacity in this turbine wheel, we recommend using the 0.91 A/R for small displacement 4 cyl engines, and the 1.00 A/R for high boost over 26+psi. Journal Bearing and Oil Cooled only (water cooling and BB CHRA not applicable).
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 83mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 60mm
- Max Flow Rate: ~72 lbs/min (Compressor Map Unavailable)
- Max Recommended Turbo Speed: 121948 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 3.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 67.56mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 76mm
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: S360SX3 8376 is available in three (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.88 A/R Open Volute T4 Single Scroll Inlet *Included*
- 0.91 A/R Divided T4 Twin Scroll Inlet
- 1.00 A/R Divided T4 Twin Scroll Inlet
Turbine outlet: 3/4 Marmon or Optional 3″ V-Band Upgrade ($150)
BorgWarner’s S300SX3 60mm Turbo Features:
- 4.0″ inlet / 3″ outlet compressor housing
- All-new severe duty 360 degree thrust bearing
- Interchangeable with existing turbine housings
- 76mm turbine wheel
Airwerks® Series Turbochargers
Simple. Scalable. Strong.
Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car.
Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling, and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner’s AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications.
With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
|Product Name||BorgWarner AirWerks S360SX3 - 60mm S300SX3 8376 Turbo with 90 Degree Compressor Outlet|
Write Your Own Review