The BorgWarner S200 is commonly called the “S256” due to its 56mm compressor wheel. It comes standard with a T3 divided inlet and works well on T3 twinscroll applications such as 4G63 Evo, Nissan SR20DET, Subaru EJ20/25 and 3SGTE engines.
There are (2) Turbine Housing A/R sizes to select from, .85 A/R (Recommended above 20+psi boost) or .76 A/R (recommended for lower boost). Turbine discharge is a 6 bolt style, but Full-Race can machine/weld the housings to be vband if requested, please call for details.
Testimonial from Giangi in Italy: “Today we started to tune the S200 T3 twinscroll equipped evo, without searching numbers, just for checking that everything is ok, well, what to say…. 530 hp and 620 nm torque ( 450 lb ft ) on a 2.0 engine with poor 272 hks cams, 28 psi boost from 3800 to 8000 rpm, and a spool very similar to a oem evo8 turbo, my client is enthusiastic, and me too. I can only say thank you for your suggestions, can’t wait to see a similar sized efr setup, it has to be a monster on the street…. Here is a quick vid of the dyno test. We will tell everyone Full-Race and EFR is a special combination.”
- Max warm oil pressure: 5 bar (73.5psi)
- Max cold oil pressure: 8 bar (118psi)
- When starting a fresh engine build or in extremely cold climates – oil pressure must reach 0.5bar (7.2psi) within 4 seconds maximum.
- Do not load the engine with full boost and WOT until full operating oil pressure is present
- Do not load the engine with full boost and WOT if any boost leaks are present (this can result in turbocharger overspeed)
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) Full-Race