3K-Warner’s K16-2480D turbocharger (part# 5316-988-0010)is engineered to be a reliable high-performance bolton upgrade for the 2004+ Volvo S40 / V50 and the 2006+ C30 / C70 for up to 375hp. Using a high-flow integrated exhaust manifold this turbocharger comes standard on the european market Ford Focus RS and is a proven way to reliably increase power and torque. In order to install this turbocharger it requires a simple swap of the oil feed and oil return lines plus a coupler at compressor outlet. The coolant lines and intake tube will work perfectly. This is a robust turbocharger capable of a long service life for reliable daily driven performance
- Max warm oil pressure: 5 bar (73.5psi)
- Max cold oil pressure: 8 bar (118psi)
- When starting a fresh engine build or in extremely cold climates – oil pressure must reach 0.5bar (7.2psi) within 4 seconds maximum.
- Do not load the engine with full boost and WOT until full operating oil pressure is present
- Do not load the engine with full boost and WOT if any boost leaks are present (this can result in turbocharger overspeed)
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) Full-Race