BorgWarner 2004+ Audi A4 2.0L TFSI Upgrade Turbo
The electrical recirculation valve, which is also integrated into the compressor casing, guarantees fast response times when closing the throttle valve. The use of a “latest generation” turbine wheel helps increase the efficiency of the turbocharger significantly, while optimized thermodynamics have led to further improvements in fuel consumption and transient behavior, i.e. the acceleration of the engine at full throttle. The original turbo has electronic pop-off valve integrated into comp/hsg, this upgrade turbo does not. External pop-off valve has to be fitted. Moreover, K04-064 has a larger compressor housing discharge.
- High-temperature alloy turbine housing
- Extended tip compress wheel
- Water cooled bearing housing
- Max warm oil pressure: 5 bar (73.5psi)
- Max cold oil pressure: 8 bar (118psi)
- When starting a fresh engine build or in extremely cold climates – oil pressure must reach 0.5bar (7.2psi) within 4 seconds maximum.
- Do not load the engine with full boost and WOT until full operating oil pressure is present
- Do not load the engine with full boost and WOT if any boost leaks are present (this can result in turbocharger overspeed)
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) Full-Race