BorgWarner S364SX-E – 64.5mm S300SX-E 8776
Utilizing the latest generation 64.5mm billet EFR compressor wheel aerodynamics with uprated 360 degree thrust assemblies, the all new ‘SX-Enhanced’ turbos redefine performance and value for modern turbochargers.
This proven design is packaged in a purpose built SX-E compressor housing with ported-shroud inlet and speed sensor port. It is paired with traditional Airwerks 76mm Inconel Turbine and Flexible Housing options. The 64.5mm S300SX-E Turbo has smaller overall dimensions than the EFR8374 and higher airflow rates, which make this an excellent match for high-boost and high-power 64.5mm drag racing applications. Thermals are taken care of by an Oil-Cooled Journal Bearing only.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (Exducer): 87.37mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 64.5mm
- Max Flow Rate: 85 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 122374 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Type: Inconel S300SX Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 76mm
- Housing Material: D5S sandcast
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: S300SX-E 8776 (S363) is available in (5) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.70 A/R T3 Single Scroll (3″ V-Band Flange Only)
- 0.88 A/R T4 Single Scroll
- 0.91 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- 1.00 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- SuperCore ONLY (No Turbine Housing)
- Turbine Outlet: 3″ Marmon OR Optional 3″ V-Band
BorgWarner SX-E Turbo Features:
- Available as a complete turbo -or- Supercore (no turbine housing) to retrofit existing Airwerks installations.
- Forged milled compressor wheels with Optimized compressor blade aerodynamics
- All-new severe duty 360 degree thrust bearing
- Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
- Flexible compressor cover outlet options: coupler or vband
- Interchangeable with existing Airwerks turbine housings for plug-and-play upgrades
For more information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- [email protected]ull-Race.com
- (866) FULLRACE