Product added to cart
BorgWarner EFR 6258 Turbo
Free Shipping Over $199
BorgWarner EFR 6258 is the Smallest and Fastest Spooling EFR Turbo
The BorgWarner EFR 6258 is compact but fast-spooling and mighty! Ideal for smaller-displacement engines in single or twin-turbo configurations, this is an excellent turbocharger for autocross, rally, drift, and road racing applications. Also suitable for UTV (RZR, X3) and Snowmobile or Jetski applications. Don't let the size of your engine hold you back. With a BorgWarner EFR 6258 turbocharger, your power and performance goals are possible.
The 62mm OD compressor has a 49.6mm inducer rated at 44lb/min max flow, which supports up to 440hp. This compressor wheel is versatile with a very large map width for outstanding power potential, even at high-boost. The low inertia 58mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is optimally matched for maximum response and fast spool with the FMW compressor wheel. EFR 6258 uses the smallest-sized EFR compressor housing, making fitment in the tightest engine bays possible. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 260-440hp range, or as twin turbo applications 400-700+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, and we recommend watercooling for this turbo.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 62mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 49.6mm
- Max Flow Rate: 44 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing: 2.5″ inlet, 2.0″ hose coupler outlet.
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 58mm (recommended) OR 55mm
- Stainless steel sand cast housing
- 0.64 A/R T2 housing(internal WG)- Part # 179150
- Turbine Outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3″ v-band) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos
- 0.64 A/R T25 internal wastegate
- Optional 2000 degree coating
- Dual row ceramic ball bearings offer the lowest friction and fastest spool/response, most extreme durability, and built-in 2mm oil restrictor
- Watercooled center section—watercooling is recommended, 14mm banjo bolts
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost control solenoid valve integrated into the compressor housing
- Integrated speed sensor mounting provisions
If you have questions about this turbo or its installation, please contact us.
|Product Name||BorgWarner EFR 6258 Turbo|
Write Your Own Review