MK5 B58 Supra Bottom Mount Twin Scroll Race Version EWG Turbo Manifold
The all new MK5 B58 Supra Bottom Mount Twin Scroll Race Version EWG Turbo Manifold is for racers with a desire to adapt modern high performance turbo upgrades to your B58 engine. This all new manifold design takes maximum advantage of Toyota’s integrated cylinder head and twin scroll turbocharger exhaust design. Dual external wastegates allow the divided T4 turbos to generate an extremely fast spooling and broad powerband. Robotically TIG welded to resist cracks and support the turbo without bracing, this setup can support power levels from stock to over 1,000HP. This manifold is suitable for use with Garrett, Precision, Borg Warner, EFR, Airwerks, and most other T4 twin scroll turbochargers.
B58 Turbo Manifold Design Features:
- Thick wall stainless steel construction
- Your choice of Dual TiAL MVS (38mm) or Dual TiAL MVR (44mm) Wastegates
- Precision robotic TIG welding
- True Twin Scroll design spools the turbo faster with better volumetric efficiency (VE) and more power from idle to redline
- Made In The USA
- External Wastegate Version, requires custom tuning – not compatible with OEM Internal WG actuator (IWG coming soon)
- Dump tubes are not included
- Compatible with stock and ported cylinder heads
- Designed around Papadakis Racing Formula D Supra – Uses a rear mounted radiator and dry sump oiling system setup for racing applications only.
- See our Top Mount Kit for street driven vehicles.