Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 4G63 Bottom Mount Twin Scroll EFR T4 IWG Turbo Manifold
Full-Race’s Twinscroll IWG bottom-mount turbo manifold utilizes the same runner geometry and merge collector as our legendary Twinscroll External-WG manifold, but tweaked to suit the uniquely shaped IWG turbine housing. Designed specifically for CT9A Lancer Evolution 4G63 with BorgWarner B1-frame EFR6758 and EFR7163 Internal-WG 0.80 a/r twinscroll turbos. This setup maintains PS and AC, and requires an evo6 style radiator. Full-Race recommends using a stiff IWG actuator spring.
Key Design Features:
- Fits CT9A Lancer Evolution 4-9 with B1 frame BorgWarner EFR T4 Twin Scroll .80 A/R
- Low angle 4-2-1 twinscroll merge collector and optimized equal length runners for efficient flow of exhaust gas into the turbocharger
- Robotic TIG welding ensures superior strength and long service life
- CAD designed, CNC ported head flange
- 100% Handmade in the USA from high grade thickwall stainless steel
- Does not require external wastegate, BOV or boost controller
- Sealing surfaces machined flat ensuring a leak free seal
- 1 Year Warranty
For additional information and/or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- (866) Full-Race