Honda/Acura K-Series Twin Scroll IWG EFR Turbo Manifold
Full-Race’s K-series Twinscroll EFR T4 IWG turbo manifold evolved as an option for those looking to have fast spooling, reliable HP without the complexity and weight of dual external wastegates, BOV, and boost controllers. Ideal for road racing and street/strip setups, this proven design will spool faster, last longer, and produce more reliable power across the entire RPM range than any other manifold on the market. EFR internal wastegate requires ‘C-housing’ 0.92 A/R EFR turbochargers and maximizes firewall and brake master cylinder clearance.
Twinscroll systems seperate exhaust pulses, allowing for faster spool while eliminating high pressure reversion. We designed the K-series twinscroll to take full advantage of this and spool medium to large turbos faster than any other design on the market – carrying torque throughout the entire powerband. This produces an exhilirating experience for a built street/road race car or a high-boost drag race application. We believe the K-series twinscroll to be the ultimate high power turbo manifold for the K-series RSX and EP Civic or swapped EF / EG / EK / DC.
- Fits almost every Honda K series chassis combination from 1988 to 2005: K-swapped CRX’s, EF/EG/EK/EM1 Civics, DC Integras, EP3 civics and RSX’s with K20 and K24 engines
- RHD and LHD compatible
- twin scroll IWG spools earliest with huge midrange torque, however high boost on a vtec engine can have a slight top end drop compared to T3 single scroll
Honda/Acura K-Series Twin Scroll IWG EFR Features:
- Based around low angle 4-2-1 merge collector for efficient flow into the turbocharger and fastest spool possible
- Robotic TIG welding ensures superior strength and long service life
- CAD designed
- 100% Handmade in the USA from high grade thickwall stainless steel
- Specifically designed for BorgWarner EFR T4 Twin Scroll 0.92 A/R fitment
- Utilizes an Internal Wastegate Configuration
- Sealing surfaces machined flat ensuring a leak free seal
93 octane dyno and 116octane dyno