Inconel Turbo / Manifold Stud Kit – M10 (10mm) Turbo Hardware
- 1.5 Thread Pitch Manifold / 1.25 Thread Pitch Turbo Hardware
- Stud torque spec: 38 Nm +/- 3 Nm (28 ft/lbs)
- Nut torque spec: 57 Nm +/- 3 Nm (42 ft/lbs)
Tired of turbos loosening on the manifold? Professional and amateur racing teams agree: Full-Race’s M10 turbo hardware is the solution. Designed specifically for high performance turbocharged applications, this high quality A286 stud is heat treated, solution annealed and precipitation hardened. The nut is silver plated A4-70 grade, allowing it to be used without anti-seize (keeps long-term service removal possible). Recommended for use in twinscroll applications with our Inconel MLS T4 gasket.
By using 1.5 (standard pitch) on the manifold side and 1.25 (fine pitch) on the turbo side, the standard pitch thread will stay put in the manifold while the fine pitch 1.25 inconel nut will be easy to remove without dislodging/unthreading the stud from the flange. This works perfectly with your existing turbo manifolds which typically use 3/8-16 hardware (the old industry standard) – all you need to do is run a 10mm x 1.5 thread chaser through the 3/8-16 threads. *Using a tap instead of a thread chaser is very common, but may weaken the threads.
- 4 studs/nuts included in each set.
- 4 matched Heico-Lock anti vibration washers included
- M10 is for T3 and T4 turbos.
- Stud Overall Length: 40mm
- 1.5 Coarse Thread Length: 13mm
- 1.25 Fine Thread Length: 15.5mm
For T25 Turbos, use our M8 Inconel Stud Hardware Kit
For information and or related questions, feel free to contact us.
- S[email protected]
- (866) Full-Race